Wanting to be in different directions

Bono lead singer of U2 as quoted in Rolling Stone
"I used to think that one day I'll be able to resolve the different drives I have in different directions, the tensions between the different people I am. Now I realise that is who I am. I do feel that I'm getting closer to the song in my head. I wasn't looking for grace. But luckily grace was looking for me."

When I read this, I immediately felt in kinship with him; all my life i feel like doing multiple and different things, I have worked on multiple functions, studied in many schools; I have even dabled in many learnings like learning to play guitar and key board, to dance, to act, learn video editing. Not only that, I also want to be in multiple sports, do multiple functions, listen to many kind of music, read all sorts of books, There are so many things I want to do in this world; perhaps explore live in many facets.Unlike Bono, I still don't know what or where i am getting closer to but like him I am still comfortable even love the different things and directions i am in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

on Corruption